BMCforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMCforum

The official forum regarding everything about BMC

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors!

Go down 
+2
Cha0s
Cheboboh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheboboh
Nozem
Nozem
Cheboboh

Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors!   Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Quote :

Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors

Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! 500x_newdsll

Later this month, on June 19, Nintendo will be letting loose on the world (well, Japan) three new colours of the DSi XL: Yellow, Blue and Green.

That's it! No fancy names like Wine or Cheese Wine or Puce. Just Yellow, Blue and Green. Reminds me both of children's toys and the Super Nintendo control pad. They're all very strong, simple, bold colours. I like. Though they've only been revealed for the Japanese market, hopefully they also get released in the West. Or, better still, they're the launch colours for the upcoming 3DS.

Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! 500x_newdsll2

In conjunction with the new range of consoles, the DSi XL (or DSi LL as it's known there) will have its price cut in Japan from ¥20,000 (USD$220) to ¥18,000 (USD$195). The DSi will also see a drop, from ¥18,900 (USD$200) to ¥15,000 (USD$165). And the DS Lite? It's recommended price goes from ¥16,800 to whatever the hell retailers want to charge, so they can clear out their stock.

Why the cuts? Remember, the 3DS is being shown off at E3, making the XL a tad redundant.

Bron: Kotaku

Back to top Go down
Cha0s
Perdekop
Perdekop
Cha0s

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors!   Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Nice , Like the green

but I'm still gonna wait for the 3Dsi
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bmcbookings
Nayoh
Perdekop
Perdekop
Nayoh

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors!   Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Still no pink =(
Back to top Go down
Jordan Prime
Knightrider
Knightrider
Jordan Prime

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors!   Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:36 pm

allemaal lelijk, veel te flets
Back to top Go down
Gnak
Perdekop
Perdekop
Gnak

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors!   Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:17 pm

I want the yellow one.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Prime
Knightrider
Knightrider
Jordan Prime

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors!   Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Gnak wrote:
I want the yellow one.

You ARE the yellow one!
Back to top Go down
The_Z
Knightrider
Knightrider
The_Z

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors!   Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:19 am

GREEN!
Back to top Go down
http://zoremon.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors!   Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Reveals Three New DSi XL Colors!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BMCforum :: The community :: Gaming-
Jump to: