BMCforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMCforum

The official forum regarding everything about BMC

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEUS Z MACHINA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Z
Knightrider
Knightrider
The_Z

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:31 pm

Just sit back and relax. There's nothing really to do. What should we do about these problems with the world? Some might want to go out and take their guns and shoot every person they see as not free. Yet, as we will discuss, the liberated mind does not care for such things.
What are we all? We have all been given life, and with that life we are given our range of inputs and reactions. We are all the same in that respect. Some of us let ourselves be lead by their reactions on such things. some of us aren't lead so easily into what others wish us to believe, and these people will also come to the realization that there is something wrong with mankind, and, depending on how they choose, they are the ones who cause change.
These people, righteous or not, claim their place among us, not letting themselves be part of the norm. When they are told that they cannot, they try until they can. When they are taught science, they question such science. There is always that question: why? It is they, and us, that will decide the fate of the world, not trivial politicians.
It is not these leaders that are remembered. The heroes' names are remembered throughout history. They were the people who decided to go further than they were allowed. They were the people that thought differently, and because of that, showed feats of bravery. This bravery and will to sacrifice themselves for the greater good is what makes them great. It is this emotion that we also all share.
Bravery, only a fraction of the possibility of man, still means nothing. Bravery is only doing something that another dares not, and if we are all unafraid of life, then there are no more brave acts. Everyone becomes equal in their deeds, and we all become heroes. Anyone can be stronger than an enemy. Anyone could conquer their neighbor's land. It is the path that heroes follow in life, not their level of input, that inspires forthcoming generations to act in the same noble way.

Eh? EEH?
alien
Back to top Go down
http://zoremon.deviantart.com
Kry
Baklap
Baklap
Kry

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Tact man, tact xD
Back to top Go down
The_Z
Knightrider
Knightrider
The_Z

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:10 am

A forceful message must be said, or no-one listens. I know, tact meh :p
Back to top Go down
Nos
Sjoap
Sjoap
Nos

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Go Z ^^
Tact is for the weakminded :p softening the blow sorta speak

I agree btw xD

Quote :

There is always that question: why?

Love btw xD core of the msg imo
Back to top Go down
The_Z
Knightrider
Knightrider
The_Z

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah, that's why I do not pass tact, and do not collect $200 ^.^
Fuck Monopoly, Soup.
Back to top Go down
Nos
Sjoap
Sjoap
Nos

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Why the soup man ...
im sitting here stoned and quite bqffled ...
Mystery ... stuff

affraid Sleep
Back to top Go down
The_Z
Knightrider
Knightrider
The_Z

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Lunchtime man, but in any case: follow up post!

Now, in a time where wars are fought far far away, and where there is not much possibility to rise above others, we look towards fiction for our heroes and epic stories. These comic book, cartoon, and silver screen heroes are what we base our lives on, those who wish to be noble. Because we are not taught that we can all be heroes, that we can all do great deeds worthy of thousand years of mention, we believe that someone else will do it for us. How can that be, when all we need to do to become brave and noble is merely the all powerful choice.
To fear an instant causes a reaction. That reaction could lead to bravery or cowardice. This all, in turn, shows us what we are, and are not, capable of. Then, if the cowardice is taken away, we are left with only the brave deeds. If these deeds become everyday, we assume that human nature is to be brave, to push ourselves to the limit. So, if we are all brave, if we all become our heroes, what happens to those who are special?
We all have these attributes. We all have the ability to be happy or sad, therefore we all have the possibility of being brave and righteous. Now, different feelings of justice may separate us from our enemies. If we can all open our minds and see that such feelings of justice are also meaningless, and that all humans have the same needs as they have feelings, and that we are all equal, there would be no need for such things. Justice would be meaningless because problems could be solved by understanding instead of punishment. Rehabilitation centers would be opened instead of prison. If someone has a problem, they would realize that they need look no further than their fellow man, because in that respect, we are all the same.
Back to top Go down
Nos
Sjoap
Sjoap
Nos

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 pm

I can do nothing but applaud, bit preachy and u have to imagine a booming voice xD
But very true
Back to top Go down
The_Z
Knightrider
Knightrider
The_Z

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:28 am

I do try to be booming Very Happy

ok, next part!

Is there not a longing for a companion? A longing for that one person that sees the world as we do? What if everyone on the street was your friend? We should be denying the assumption of kidnapping and theft, and embracing the poor souls that know no better than to beg on the street side.
It is that question of fear that creates many of the criminals. They cannot understand why the world would turn its back on them, and when the opportunity arrives to make any kind of impact, they jump at the chance. It is not commonly questioned whether it is a legal action or not, these things are just done. They happen more often than the news portrays, because these criminals are smarter than to all be caught.
So, by embracing another person, we do not necessarily become that person, because we remain forever ourselves. We must see ourselves as one unit, because we are neither heroes nor villains. We are not fat nor skinny, not old nor young. What is said about us only compares us to something or someone else. We are, in all our glory, human. We should not try to compare ourselves to those heroes, because by doing so, we erase our own sense of who we are, but that is another chapter.
If everything is only a comparison to something else, and we are not heroes nor villains, and if we are just ourselves, truly making our own decisions, we are free. It is to be truly yourself, not following the words of someone else, that makes us who we are. If you feel like having four spouses, and the religion of choice leans completely towards monogamy, what would you do? Remember that it is your own choice and belief that makes you want four, not your religion. If one were to follow the religion point of view, personality is thrown away and happiness cannot be achieved.

I'd like to post a reminder that this is very jumbled because it's an old, unedited text ^^
Back to top Go down
The_Z
Knightrider
Knightrider
The_Z

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 pm

"BUMP"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEUS Z MACHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEUS Z MACHINA   DEUS Z MACHINA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEUS Z MACHINA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BMCforum :: The community :: Philosophy-
Jump to: